Saturday, 6 July 2013

I'm loving: Leopard Print Nails

I love leopard print. Leopard print clothes, leopard print phone covers, leopard print bedding. You name it, I love it. But what I absolutely adore is leopard print nails. It doesn't matter if they match your outfit because they're meant to look different. They add a pop of colour, bringing attention to my perfectly painted talons which look like I've spent hours creating works of art on my finger tips.

What I don't admit it that I can actually do leopard print nails quicker than a single nail colour.
When painting my nails one colour I like the coats to be smooth and even, devoid of any dents or smudges. However, the beauty of leopard print nails is that I can have dents, and smudges, and no one will notice because my nails look so busy and, quite frankly, beautiful.  I have now perfected the leopard print nail into a 12 minute job, from start to finish.

My favourite leopard print combo is either pastel, or neon. I don't think you can go wrong with either.
To create this luscious leopard print I use: Seche Clear Base Coat, Models Own 'Apple Pie', Models Own 'Lilac Dream', Models Own nail pen in black, and a top coat of Seche Vite.

I mentioned in my post last week that I really like Models Own nail varnish. I think the consistency is smooth and the colour is always a nice coverage after 2 coats, especially in the pastels like I used here. And of course no nail look is ever complete without my trusty Seche Vite.


From plain nails to Leopard Print love.

2 comments:

  1. You make this look so simple! :)


    http://amysannex.blogspot.co.uk/
    Amy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I think that's why I love it so much, it look like I've been doing my nails for hours, haha. xxx

      Delete