Saturday, 13 July 2013

Blue and Glitter Barry M nails

I reviewed the glitter Barry M nail varnish in a separate post last week. I love this blue, it's  a nice, bright summery colour but without being too in you face. You have to excuse the messy fingers, I was in such a rush to get the pictures before I smudged my nails!

Both polishes are Barry M, the blue is 'Cyan Blue' and it really does remind me of blue printer ink. The first coat was a little bit streaky, but the second made a full coverage. The glitter is Barry M's 'Amethyst Glitter'. I picked both of these up from Boots. The Cyan Blue was bought a few months ago and the glitter was bought about 2 weeks ago.

I have had so many compliments on these nails, it's always nice to be told you made something look good.

And of course, I used my trusty Seche Vite topcoat.


6 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! :)

    - Kim
    www.kimstylecrush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award, you can find out all about it on my blog at www.elsiedelilah.com Love your blog, looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven’t tried this before, but sounds great from what you’ve said. Might have to treat myself :)
    http://www.heroineinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I have a review of the glitter nail polish up too!

      Delete
  4. I have this colour and it's absolutely amazing. I love it so much.

    AJ xx

    Writer’s block and broken lenses

    ReplyDelete