Monday, 1 July 2013

All Dotty

I love painting nails, since doing GCSE art I have preferred swapping a paintbrush for a nail brush.
Last night my sister asked me if I would paint her nails. Since she works in retail she has to have plain fingernails, so she likes to have jazzy toes. A favourite design of hers is a bright red with white spots. It's so easy to do, even one of my flatmates from uni had spotty nails after a girlie night in.

To create this look I use the Seche Clear base coat, Models Own x Hed Kandi 'Hedonist', Models Own white nail art pen, and my beloved Seche Vite top coat.

I think Models Own nail varnish has really impressive staying power, and with the Seche Vite topcoat it's amazing. I painted my sister's toes before she went to Egypt in January and the nail varnish was still on, absolutely perfect in late February.

I love the bright colour, and the pop of the white; I think the whole design looks pretty and summery, perfect for on the beach.

From plain nails, to red and white spotty nails in 4 simple steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment